Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway Coaching and Training
What are you afraid of?
- public speaking
- asserting yourself
- making decisions
- career pivots
- being alone
- facing an empty nest
Whenever we venture into unfamiliar territory and put ourselves out there to try something a bit out of our comfort zone we feel fear.
Based on Susan Jeffers international bestselling book “Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway” this coaching program will guide you to learn:
- mindset shifts that need to be taken in order to conquer fears
- confidence to stand out
- how to take power over your fears
- to accept failure as a growth opportunity
- seven ways to reclaim your power
- how to connect to your strengths to overcome your weaknesses
- how to create positivity
- no lose model of decision making
- assertiveness skills
This program is offered as a 1 to 1 or group workshop and includes a comprehensive workbook for your personal use.