We've Got the Answers...
- A coach is a professional who helps you reach a goal or make a change in your professional or personal life.
- Guides you through the change process.
- Helps you evaluate and decide which steps to take in order to reach your objectives.
- A collaborative relationship.
- Healthy, successful people who are a bit stuck or want to change something in their professional or personal life.
- People who want to transition to a new and better way of living and working.
- Change in attitude and mind set
- Increase in confidence, self-worth and personal credibility
- Enhanced performance skills at work and in life
- Development of advanced communication skills
- More engagement with life and at work
- Better relationships
- Behavioural flexibility
- Improved ability to respond positively to stress and pressure
The Integral Coaching® Model is about human development. It is not a series of weekly, never ending conversations. It is a process that guides you through change and helps you build the skills to effectively integrate the change into your professional and personal life. The coach and client work together to define and clarify goals and develop specific practices. The practices are designed to help the client develop specific skills and 'muscles' to integrate the changes required to achieve goals.
The complete Integral Coaching® Process includes:
Part 1 – Exploring the Topic (1 to 1.5 hours)
Part 2 – Coaching Plan, Developmental Objectives, First Assignment (1 hour)
Execution Stages (1 hour each)
Meet every 10 to 14 days to review assignments designed to develop muscles needed to achieve developmental objectives and introduce new ones.
Conclusion (1 hour)
Review progress and decide on future plans
Celebrate and honour accomplishments
- Meeting either virtually or in person every 10 to 14 days for 60 to 90 minutes.
- The full Integral Coaching® process takes 6 to 9 months on average to complete, depending on the goals and the effort you, the client, put into the assignments and the process.
Triskelion Transitions offers several different coaching packages at competitive prices. See details under services.
Book a free 30-minute phone call for more information by emailing [email protected]
Book a free 30 minute phone call for more information by emailing [email protected]
We can discuss your needs and goals for coaching and answer any questions you may have.